Model 124 Paper Ream Inspection System
- Precise inspection of all reams with electric eye technology
- Up to 150 reams per minute can be scanned
- Defective reams are automatically rejected in-line and diverted to a storage conveyor
- Simple machine operation including handwheel adjustment for ream length
- Touch screen interface
- Single speed drive motor and programmable logic controller
- Options include vision system, missed label detection & laser end fold system
- All converters of standard paper ream sizes
The Model 124 protects your product quality with precise, accurate inspection of wrapped reams: eight pairs of fiber optic eyes scan every ream edge-to-edge for loose or trailing labels, loose or improper wrap, or out-of-package sheets. Defective reams are automatically rejected inline and diverted to a storage conveyor before they get into the case.
Performance & Flexibility
|Package size range||254 - 520 mm (length)|
178 - 360 mm (width)
19 - 127 mm (height)
|10 in - 20.5 in (length)|
7 in - 14 in (width)
0.75 in - 5 in (height)
|Production Speed||up to 150 reams/minute|
Precise inspection of up to 150 reams per minute
Simple operation with touch screen interface
Option: Missed label detection system
Option: Label vision system
Option: Laser end fold system
System solutions for ream inspection/rejection Model 124
- Various WillPemcoBielomatik cut-size (e.g. SLK Procut) or digital-size (e.g. SHM Digicut) sheeter models
- Further WillPemcoBielomatik packaging machines
- Ream wrapper
- Ream stacker / accumulator
- Case packer/lidder
Find Your Machine
BW Papersystems offers a wide selection of paper industry equipment with industry-leading technology.
Learn more about the BW Papersystems equipment and products offered.
Works Well With
If you are looking for other machines in the process, here they are.
You Might Also Like
The machine or line you are looking at is great, here are some other models or individual line units.