Model 123 Case Inspection
- Precise inspection of all cases with electric eye and laser technology
- Defective cases are automatically rejected in-line and diverted to a storage conveyor
- "Teach” button ensures all following cases will be inspected according to first approved case
- Simple machine operation
- Touch screen interface
- Single speed motor and programmable logic controller
- Options include vision system & missed label detection
- All converters of standard paper ream sizes
Utilizing laser and photocell technology, the Model 123 case inspector will precisely check all cases for defects and packaging quality including proper height, width and folding of the cases and will eliminate manual size adjustments. Its case re-insertion mode provides the operator with a simple, ergonomic method for reinserting rejected cases.
Rejection & Re-Insertion
|Package size range||210 - 520 mm (length)|
210 - 360 mm (width)
76 - 445 mm (height)
|8.25 in - 20.5 in (length)|
8.25 in - 14 in (width)
3 in - 17.5 in (height)
|Production Speed||up to 30 cases/minute|
Quality assurance by the case
Precise inspection of up to 30 cases per minute
Reliable case rejection with re-insertion mode
Simple operation with touch screen interface
System solutions for case inspection/rejecion Model 123
- Various WillPemcoBielomatik cut-size (e.g. SLK Procut) or digital-size (e.g. DigiCut) sheeter models
- Further WillPemcoBielomatik packaging machines
- Ream wrapper
- Ream stacker / accumulator
- Case packer/lidder
Find Your Machine
BW Papersystems offers a wide selection of paper industry equipment with industry-leading technology.
Learn more about the BW Papersystems equipment and products offered.
Works Well With
If you are looking for other machines in the process, here they are.
You Might Also Like
The machine or line you are looking at is great, here are some other models or individual line units.