The Robotic Plunge Slitter/Scorer has multiple slit and score sections to set up tools on one section while tools on another section are operating. At order change, the tools will quickly lift out of the board line, while the new order tools plunge in. Dry end order changes are easily performed at speeds of 300 MPM (1000 FPM).
The Trim Switch feature ensures the downstream slitting section closest to the trim chutes starts the new order trim. This eliminates trim jams at order change and allows very narrow trim to be scheduled.
- Superior slit quality with the industry’s narrowest trim specification
- Industry-leading head setup accuracy
- Superior Score Flexibility
- Narrow score tool spacing to yield maximum scoring flexibility
- Efficient production of short orders
- Small footprint, single station machine
- Simple design for ease of access and low maintenance requirements
Superior Slit Quality
Industry Leading Accuracy
Superior Score Flexibility with narrow spacing
Short Order production
- Dry end order changes are easily performed at speeds of 300 mpm (1000 fpm)
- The Trim Switch™ feature ensures the downstream slitting section (adjacent to the trim chutes) always starts the new order trim.
- Tool setup accuracy of +/- 0.4 mm (0.015”) allows you to consistently meet critical box specifications.
- Guards swing away to provide improved access to the tooling heads
- Touch-screen operator interface enhances control
- Industries narrowest trim specification allows significant payback in trim waste reduction.
- Line Speed production quality order changes improve productivity.
- Industry-leading head setup accuracy.
- Excellent operator & maintenance access.
- Small footprint, single station machine.
- Simple design with low maintenance requirements.
- Narrow score tool spacing to yield maximum scoring flexibility.
- Excellent slit quality through the use of the rotating anvil supporting the board at the point of cut.
- Efficient production of short orders.
Find Your Machine
BW Papersystems offers a wide selection of paper industry equipment with industry-leading technology.
Learn more about the BW Papersystems equipment and products offered.
Works Well With
If you are looking for other machines in the process, here they are.
You Might Also Like
The machine or line you are looking at is great, here are some other models or individual line units.