Performance Corrugator Series
- Reliability and Board Quality are the pillars on which our corrugator designs are based.
- Fiber Reduction is an important issue for corrugated plants, and our corrugators were designed to also handle lighter basis weight papers.
- Post Sale Support is essential to work as a partner to your corrugated operation. Our highly experienced customer service representatives will provide a lasting commitment for the life of our corrugator.
- We will support you with onsite and remote service, detailed diagnostics and training.
We are your supplier for a proven solution. The modular design of our machines and the high performance levels are exactly tailored to your needs. Our years of experience and our modifiable corrugator lines, allow us to meet small capacity requirements and also high capacity requirements with speeds up to 460mpm (1500fpm).
Fast-loading rollstands, high-speed splicers, dependable singlefacers, a doublefacer with crushless technology, razor slit cutting, oilless knife cutting, and excellent stack
- Production Speed: 300mpm - 350mpm - 400mpm - 460 mpm (1000fpm - 1150fpm - 1300fpm - 1500fpm)
- Width: 2500mm - 2850mm (98" - 112")
- Average Capacity: +14-18 million m2 / Month
- High Speed Performance
- Featuring the Signature Splicer for superior splicing reliability
- Vacuum Traction Section eliminates the possibility of board crush in the traction section
- Superior traction is provided without the use of a nip to pull the board
- Board caliper and stiffness are increased
- Improved board quality with no curing time means an immediate conversion
- The industry's narrowest trim specification on the Slitter Scorer that allows significant payback in trim waste reduction
- The Fusion Knife / Stacker delivers superior web and sheet control
- Ease of maintenance
BW Papersystems corrugators are designed for no-crush, precision- cuts, and to create high-quality board to be converted into corrugated packaging. As a leading corrugator machine manufacturer, we can equip you with a starch kitchen, and customize the wet end and dry end of the corrugator to provide you the top-level corrugated sheets for your product mix to support your customers and market.Watch Video
Works Well With
If you are looking for other machines in the process, here they are.
You Might Also Like
The machine you are looking at is great, here are some other models.