MRC 4 Roll Stand
BW Papersystems Roll Stands provide the performance and features for more efficient wet end operations. Fast arm movements and simple operator controls facilitate rapid roll changes. The MRC 4 Roll Stand is a robust, reliable, high-value and low maintenance Roll Stand. Special variations such as ‘split-roll’ or narrow web types are available. An automatic roll load version ARC5 is also available.
- Quick roll loading and unloading allows short wet end orders to be run efficiently
- Disc brakes and high-speed low friction spindles for efficient running of butt rolls
- Small diameter roll pickup capability
- Integrated controls platform for regular operations and special options
Quick roll loading and unloading
Disc brakes and high-speed low friction spindles
Small diameter roll pickup capability
Integrated controls platform
- Sensors that detect chuck rotation, interfaced to a special safety system.
- Interface to the Splicer ensures perfect web tension for all paper reel sizes.
- Interlink to the track and trolly systems for accurate paper reel positioning.
- Low energy consumption by turning off the hydraulic motor when in use.
|Minimum Roll Width - 98.4 in. | 2500 mm
|Minimum Roll Width - 112 in. | 2800 mm
|Minimum Roll Pickup Diameter
|Arm Spacing in the Machine Direction
- Quick roll loading and unloading allows short wet end orders to be run efficiently.
- Pneumatic disc brakes and high-speed spindles facilitate the efficient running of butt rolls.
- Low energy consumption with automatic shut off of the hydraulic pump motor.
- Includes track/trolley operator controls and interface to provide seamless operation with BW Papersystems and other common tracks.
- Vital for Efficient Wet End Operations
- Efficient running of Butt Rolls
- Rigid mechanical design with solid steel torque shafts provide superior torsional
- Oil-impregnated, low-fiction nylon bushings on pivot points and linear slides ensure
- Arms that slide on precision ground keys offer excellent durability and corrosion
Works Well With
If you are looking for other machines in the process, here they are.
You Might Also Like
The machine or line you are looking at is great, here are some other models or individual line units.