ARC-5 Roll Stand
- Self-centering roll positioning
- Small Diameter roll pickup
- Heavy duty Brakes and chucks
- Core-Stripping capability
- Low Profile / Small footprint
- High Speed spindles
Simple, durable, and robust design
High speed movement
Automatic roll loading, lifting and unloading
Butt roll loading and core stripping device
- Lifting Capacity – 5000kg (11000 lb)
- Maximum Roll Width – 2500mm (98.4 in)
- Minimum Roll Width 2500 mm (98.4 in) Roll Stand: 915 mm (36 in)
- Maximum Roll Width – 2800mm (112 in)
- Minimum Roll Width 2800 mm (112 in) Roll Stand: 1168 mm (46 in)
- Minimum Roll Pickup Diameter in Manual – 305 mm (12 inch) with standard brakes
- Minimum Roll Pickup Diameter in Automatic – 405 mm (16 inch) with standard brakes
- Arm Spacing in the Machine Direction – 2540mm (100 inch)
- Rigid 240mm (9.5”) diameter steel torque tubes
- Double hydraulic cylinder design to prevent deflection
- Quick roll loading and unloading allows short wet end orders to be run efficiently.
- Pneumatic disc brakes and high-speed spindles facilitate the efficient running of butt rolls.
- Low energy consumption with automatic shut off of the hydraulic pump motor.
- Heavy-duty torque tubes and dual side arm cylinders provide maximum durability for alignment of spindles.
- Includes track/trolley operator controls and interface to provide seamless operation with BW Papersystems and other common tracks.
- Vital for Efficient Wet End Operations
- Efficient running of Butt Rolls
- Rigid mechanical design with solid steel torque shafts provide superior torsional
- Oil-impregnated, low-fiction nylon bushings on pivot points and linear slides ensure smooth operation
- Arms that slide on precision ground keys offer excellent durability and corrosion resistance
Works Well With
If you are looking for other machines in the process, here they are.
You Might Also Like
The machine you are looking at is great, here are some other models.