VortX Tornado F3 Automatic Starch Mixing System
Fully Automatic Starch Mixing System
The VortX Tornado F3 is a fully automatic starch mixing system designed for corrugated board. It can be used in combination with any corrugator from any supplier, making it a versatile addition to your process. Starch application plays an important role in the resulting corrugated board. The starch mixing system must be flexible to adapt to the different types of board that the corrugator runs on every order. Learn more about this efficient adhesive mixer machine.
Fully automatic operation ensures process repeatability and adhesive consistency, all day, every day. VortX’s exclusive small batch concept always delivers the industry’s freshest adhesive to your corrugator. Available as a manual, semi-automatic systems or a fully automated ultra-high volume configuration.
Short batch times
Small batch mix
Precise Process Control of all ingredient additions and temperatures
Simple and repeatable mixing process
This automatic starch mixing system is available in the following configurations:
|Mixer Model||Operating Mode||Capacity Gallons / Hour||Capacity Liters / Hour|
|F3 - 600||Fully Automatic||600||2000|
|F3 - 800||Fully Automatic||800||3000|
|F3 - 1100||Fully Automatic||1100||4000|
- Fully automatic operation ensures process repeatability and adhesive consistency, all day, every day.
- VortX’s exclusive small batch concept always delivers the industry’s freshest adhesive to your corrugator.
- Short batch times provide adhesive production capacity at levels equal to, or greater than, large batch mixers.
- Skidded design the starch mixing systems allows for complete system testing prior to shipment, resulting in simple installation and trouble-free startup.
- The Vortx Starch Mixing System maintains the smallest footprint in the industry
Works Well With
If you are looking for other machines in the process, here they are.
You Might Also Like
The machine or line you are looking at is great, here are some other models or individual line units.