AMECO Rotogravure Proofing Press
All presses are designed with long term reliability and safety factors being given a high priority. Numerous options are available to both enhance print quality and increase productivity.
Strong construction using high precision mechanical components as well as high end suppliers for operational reliability, high precision proofing process and low cost maintenance.
Use of high end hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical components in order not to compromise quality and reliability.
Automatic Press setting system for ease of operation and repeatability. Central control of automatic press setting is available if machine is interfaced with the cylinder production control system.
|Series 1500||Giving maximum proof length of 1500 mm from engraved cylinders of 290 mm to 600 mm circumference and maximum printing face widths of 1000 to 1300 mm||Security, envelope and label printing sectors|
|Series 2600/3500||Giving maximum proof lengths of either 2600 mm or 3500 mm from engraved cylinders of 350 mm to 1200 mm circumference and maximum printing face widths of 1300, 1600, 1800, 2000 or 2400 mm||Packaging and decorative printing sectors.|
|Series 5000/6000||Giving maximum proof lengths of either 5000 mm or 6000 mm from engraved cylinders of 800 mm to 1500 mm circumference and maximum printing face widths of 2000, 2400, 2800, 3200 or 4200 mm||Decorative and publication sectors|
- Hydraulic drives: All linear and rotary drives on the machines are hydraulically powered. The hydraulics are integrated with the PLC controls through a series of relays and proportional valves.
- Shafted & Sleeve Cylinders: Presses can be constructed for handling shafted cylinders, sleeve cylinders or both.
- Integrated Cylinder Cleaning: Both shafted and sleeve cylinders are rotated by and integrated hydraulic Motor
- Automated Pre-Setting: These systems have been developed to assist in achieving standardization/repeatability of proof print quality. By programming the machine to make all the calculations for the various press settings for different sizes of engraved cylinders, the individual press operators” personal interpretation of these required values is eliminated.
- Electro Static Assist: This system is available to customers proofing on paper who wish to reduce or eliminate the effects of “missing dots” when printing on non-calendered surfaces.
- Common Features: PLC Control System, EU Safety Compliant
Find Your Machine
BW Papersystems offers a wide selection of paper industry equipment with industry-leading technology.
Learn more about the BW Papersystems equipment and products offered.
Works Well With
If you are looking for other machines in the process, here they are.
You Might Also Like
The machine or line you are looking at is great, here are some other models or individual line units.