Slitter/Scorer Slit Hex Drive Shaft
Upgrade ApplicationsApplies to all Marquip Model I, Model II, and Model III Razorset Slitter/Scorers.
Upgrade of existing slitting hex drive shaft to larger diameter for more robust operation. This upgrade includes:
- Larger Hex drive shaft
- New head castings
- Tooling hubs
- Tooling hub bearings
- Linear bearings
- Larger end bearings and seals
NOTE: Hex Shaft must be supported while performing blade maintenance.
- Prevents catastrophic failure of hex shaft drive system caused by running high speeds with unsupported hex shaft.
- Increased stability of slit tooling drive system by increasing the outside diameter of the hex drive shaft.
- Allows faster running of one-out and mill run orders.
- Replaces upper slit hex drive shaft, head castings, hubs, tool bearings and linear bearings.
The BW Papersystems Service Department is a highly dedicated team of people committed to giving the best customer support in the industry. Trained technicians are available for emergency service, machine updates and maintenance.
Technicians are available throughout the world for fast response and quality service. Learn more about how our service technicians can help you.