Razorset Slitting Upgrade
Upgrade ApplicationsApplies to all MarquipWardUnited slitter/scorers that use conventional slitting systems and employ top and bottom tooling.
Upgrade DescriptionThis upgrade replaces the conventional shear type top and bottom slitting blades with a thin-blade slitting concept called Razorset®.The Razorset slit blade is driven at high speeds into the moving corrugated board from a position over the web. The blade is embedded into a slotted bottom anvil roll that provides support for the web as it is cut. The result is a very clean, square edged slit. The upgrade includes linear bearing rails and tracks for lower rollers, linear bearing tracks for slit heads, a third lockdown block, a wick lubrication oiling system, and an automatic sharpening device.
- Improved quality of slit
- Reduced maintenance
- Easy installation
- Snap-out type wick change system
- Updated air and festoon system
- New grinding system
- Razorset slit board is much cleaner, increasing converting productivity and improving print quality
- Razorset slitting eliminates edge delamination, significantly increasing corrugator speeds
- Razorset slit board improves converting efficiency, reducing feed table jams and wash-ups
- Razorset slit board cures more quickly, providing greater stacking performance
- Razorset slid board edges are virtually perfect, improving product aesthetics
The BW Papersystems Service Department is a highly dedicated team of people committed to giving the best customer support in the industry. Trained technicians are available for emergency service, machine updates and maintenance.
Technicians are available throughout the world for fast response and quality service. Learn more about how our service technicians can help you.