Upgrade ApplicationApplicable to all Singlefacers and Corrugated Preheat Applications
Upgrade DescriptionThe Infusion Preheater is designed to increase productivity and provide a solution to many runnability problems resulting from insufficient heat transfer. The preheater package is compact and easily installed. The heating element consists of a stationary 20” diameter shell which is heated by high pressure and low pressure superheated steam. Liner passes over the heated shell surface in a frictionless manner and is heated by the hot steam film. The amount of heat transferred is essentially independent of web tension and the maximum paper temperature achieved is around 212° F. even at low speeds. Further, the paper moisture remains essentially the same throughout this heating phase.
- More rapid transfer of heat to the moving paper surface
- Easily installed - small compact package
- Self-limiting temperatures paper will not overheat even at low speeds
- Preserves liner moisture for improved warp control and reduced liner cracking
- Paper heating independent of web tension
- Higher operating speeds
- Improved warp control
- Eliminates blisters during web splices caused by low tension
- Reduces liner cracking caused by over-drying
Installation DescriptionThis unit can be hung from the bridge, floor mounted, or installed on top of the existing stationary preheater
The BW Papersystems Service Department is a highly dedicated team of people committed to giving the best customer support in the industry. Trained technicians are available for emergency service, machine updates and maintenance.
Technicians are available throughout the world for fast response and quality service. Learn more about how our service technicians can help you.