Brush Assembly for Stacker Conveyors
Upgrade ApplicationApplicable to all stacker models
Upgrade DescriptionThis upgrade significantly enhances the machine’s stack quality, run ability, and durability by replacing the existing spring steel fingers with a new brush-type assembly. Spring steel fingers often become deformed due to board jams, or as the result of operators or maintenance personnel stepping on the fingers. De-formed fingers cause an uneven force to be applied across the sheet, causing sheet steerage and poor sheet control on the shingling conveyor. The result is poor stack quality in the stacker lift bays. As spring steel fingers are spaced on 3 inch centers, sheet steerage can also occur if the sheet is not centered on the fingers, meaning that one side of the sheet may not be under a finger. The brush assembly upgrade eliminates these variables. Its robust design resists bending, allowing an even force to be applied across the sheet, thereby eliminating sheet side steering for enhanced sheet control.
- Remove existing spring steel fingers, mount new brush-type assemblies.
- Applies a full, normal force evenly across the entire sheet for outstanding sheet control and increased run ability, especially with small sheet sizes
- Eliminates sheet steering and enhances production stack quality and run ability for increased machine production
- Decreases paper waste due to edge damage as a result of poor stack quality
- Utilizes robust brush materials
- New Quick Release Mounting Brackets allow rapid, unrestricted access to conveyors to assist in maintenance or jam clean up
The BW Papersystems Service Department is a highly dedicated team of people committed to giving the best customer support in the industry. Trained technicians are available for emergency service, machine updates and maintenance.
Technicians are available throughout the world for fast response and quality service. Learn more about how our service technicians can help you.