Knife Exit Nip Roll Variable Load/Off Load
Upgrade ApplicationApplicable to any Model II or Model III knife.
Upgrade DescriptionThrough replacement of the complete exit roll nip assembly this upgrade provides improved board control and shingle quality by allowing a broad range of adjustability to the exit nip downforce. Includes a new exit holddown assembly with a combination of shocks and air cylinders, torsion springs, bearings, zero-crush wheels, and exit interface pan.
- Improves board control for enhanced stack quality
- Reduces frequency and severity of exit roll and shingling area jams, decreasing downtime and improving productivity of corrugator line
- Improves overall run ability of all board combinations through better board control
- Exit infeed pan helps direct leading edge of sheet into the exit roll nip at the correct nip point height
- Allows Exit Nip force to be adjusted for better control of sheets. This is particularly useful for high-speed, heavy board or micro-flute applications
- Extends life of zero crush wheels and shock absorbers
The BW Papersystems Service Department is a highly dedicated team of people committed to giving the best customer support in the industry. Trained technicians are available for emergency service, machine updates and maintenance.
Technicians are available throughout the world for fast response and quality service. Learn more about how our service technicians can help you.