TIP W 2360 Independent Motorization Upgrade Package for Side Infeed Folio Wrappers
Machine Model for Improvement
All Wrapmatic GRM Folio Ream Wrappers with side infeed
Description of Improvement
This upgrade package consists of the following modernizations for side infeed folio wrappers:
- Independent Motorization for the Top & Bottom Infeed Belts on Side Infeed Conveyor (2 sets)
- Independent Motorization for the Top & Bottom Infeed Belts
- Independent Motorization for the Top & Bottom Intermediate Belts
- Independent Motorization for the Top & Bottom Outfeed Belts
This package separates the driving mechanism of the top and bottom belts on side infeed conveyor, infeed belt, intermediate belt and outfeed belt in a way that each belt will be driven individually. The currently installed motors of the belts are obsolete and will be replaced.
Components consist of new servo gear motors and servo/vector drives for upper and lower belts. Each drive is controlled by a servo controller. Servo motors, drives, and controllers are manufactured by Siemens.
New air cylinders will be supplied to accommodate the increased weight following the addition of new servo gear motors into each belt section. This upgrade significantly improves the ream quality as same speeds of top and bottom belt will be ensured.
- Perfect shape of ream, no damages during wrapping process
- Lower and upper belt speeds can be matched from the HMI
- Simpler drive mechanism reduces mechanical parts
- Precisely controlled deceleration and acceleration of belts for ream motion control
The BW Papersystems Service Department is a highly dedicated team of people committed to giving the best customer support in the industry. Trained technicians are available for emergency service, machine updates and maintenance.
Technicians are available throughout the world for fast response and quality service. Learn more about how our service technicians can help you.