- Robust and ergonomic construction for paper threading and maintenance
- Single wrap arm with dual rolls
- Motorized wrap arms interfaceable to a corrugator control system
- Option of direct drive for preheat drums, adjustable to the line speed.
- Infusion preconditioning for hotplates or drums
- Choice of rotary steam joint, Deublin or Kadant-Johnson
Robust and ergonomic construction
Single Wrap Arm with Dual Rolls
Motorized wrap arms and optional driven drums
This UNITED Machinery Co. invention is the most efficient method to properly precondition medium or liner papers. Glue cures faster and speeds are boosted better than with other heating plate, drum, or steam shower methods. Superheated steam penetrates the paper fibers rapidly to make them pliable and ready for flute forming or to accept glue application.
- Drum Diameter: 406 mm (16 in), 610 mm (24 in), 915 mm (36 in) or 1065 mm (42 in)
- 2500 mm (98 in) and 2850 mm (112 in)
- Choice of steam joint: Deublin HPS-C (H40) or Johnson Lug
- Pre-piped steam lines
- Modular, stackable design
- Friction brake for non-driven applications
- ASME/PED certified preheater drum(s)
Works Well With
If you are looking for other machines in the process, here they are.
You Might Also Like
The machine or line you are looking at is great, here are some other models or individual line units.