Falcon 2000 / 2500 Synchro Sheeter
Highly efficient, automated folio sheeter combining the best technologies
The Falcon Sheeter combines legendary technologies from JAG Synchro, E.C.H. Will, Bielomatik and Marquip, providing excellent cut quality, sheet accuracy and stacking excellence. To reflect modern conditions, the Falcon combines flexibility with high productivity and robust design to provide reliable production. Configurable for up to 10 web operation for paper applications and 2 web capacity for board, it comes with a range of options for automation for increased efficiency.
The Falcon is a perfect fit for the modern mill and converting environment - the best technology at a competitive price level!
The new Falcon sheeter combines legendary technologies from Jagenberg, E.C.H. Will, Bielomatik and Marquip. This means not only highest levels in cut quality, cleanliness and accuracy but also a flexible, highly-productive and cost-effective sheeter. For board grades, various splicing and automation options are available.
Depending on its configuration, the Falcon sheeter runs a broad range of paper or board products and is ideal for paper converters, paper or board mills.
Superior Cut Quality
The Falcon offers high-speed continuous discharge, zero reject non-stop pallet change as well as automated pallet change with a full range of logistic options. In addition, a range of unwinding equipment with or without splicing is available.
This sheeter combines a machine working web width of up to 2500 mm / 98 in, production speed up to 350 m/min. / 1150 ft/min. and fast size changes with automation options including automatic single & dual level slitter with in machine set-up.
This sheeter is designed to be very user-friendly in operation and maintenance, including HMI, diagnostics & on-screen help, MES is available as an option.
|Sheet Width||350 mm / 13.8 in (min.)||2500 mm / 98 in (max.)|
|Sheet Length||320 mm / 12.6 in (min.)||1650 mm / 65 in (max.)|
|Roll diameter||up to 2200 mm / 87 in|
|Roll width||450 mm / 18 in (min.)||2600 mm / 102 in (max.)|
|Roll weight (max.)||5000 kg (11000 lb.)|
optional: 7000 kg (15400 lb.)
|Core Diameter||76 mm / 3 in up to 305 mm / 12 in|
|Working width, net||up to 2500 mm / 98 in|
|Production Speed (max.) as per Speed curve||350 m/min. / 1150 ft/min.|
|Grammage||55 - 600 gsm paper|
140 - 1000 gsm single web board
140 - 500 gsmdual web board
|Knife load cross cutter (max.)||subject to material type|
1000 gsm (max. single web) / 900 gsm CWF / 800 gsm UWF
|Knife load slitter (max.)||750 gsm per level|
|Length accuracy||+/- 0,38 mm (0.015 in)- Single Web|
+/- 0,5 mm (0.020 in)- Multi Web
|Sheet squareness accuracy||+/- 0,5 mm (0.020 in)|
- World leading knife technology with superior cut quality up to 1000 gsm, subject to material type (900 gsm CWF (coated wood free paper) / 800 gsm UWF (uncoated wood free paper))
- High-speed continuous discharge and zero reject non-stop pallet change
- Machine working web widths up to 2500 mm / 98 in & production speed up to 350 m/min. / 1150 ft/min.
- Paper grammage range up to 600 gsm
- Board grammage range from 140 up to 1000 gsm (up to 500 gsm for dual web)
- Multi-web operation for a true output benefit, with no compromise in sheet accuracy or cut quality
- Fast size changes with automation options
- Range of unwinding equipment with and without automatic splicing
- Automated pallet change with a full range of logistic options
- Automatic single & dual level slitter with in machine set-up
- User-friendly design in operation and maintenance, including diagnostics & on-screen help, MES available
- Heavy duty mill standard
Falcon sheeter - a highly productive & automated sheeter for paper & board
The new Falcon combines renown technologies and know-how from Jagenberg, E.C.H. Will, Bielomatik and Marquip. This high-performance, cost-effective folio sheeter runs a broad range of paper or board products, providing excellent cut accuracy and product quality. It offers splicing and automation options.Watch Video
Find Your Machine
BW Papersystems offers a wide selection of paper industry equipment with industry-leading technology.
Learn more about the BW Papersystems equipment and products offered.
Works Well With
If you are looking for other machines in the process, here they are.
You Might Also Like
The machine or line you are looking at is great, here are some other models or individual line units.