Upgrade ApplicationApplicable to Ward machinery
Upgrade your machine’s outdated control system with a state-of-the-art Unified Controls Platform. This upgrade features an Allen-Bradley controls package for all applications with three levels of solutions. Each solution brings the technical innovation and familiarity of Allen-Bradley, assuring your machine’s control system will remain supported for years to come.
Level I - FFGs with up to 14 axis control points such as Slotter, Feed Gates
Level II – Gear-Driven RDCs & FFGs with up to 32 axis control points such as Slotter, Feed Gates, Registers, nips
Level III – Servo RDCs & FFGs with up to 32 axis control points such as Slotter, Feed Gates, Registers, Counter Ejector Servo Motors and drives
- New PC control system
- Extend the life of aging machine fleet
- Eliminate obsolescence
- Minimize unplanned downtime
- Online documentation, troubleshooting, and remote diagnostics
- Settings monitored and adjusted from operator console
- Avoid machine downtime and expensively long lead times dealing with obsolete G&L component
- Allen-Bradley CompactLogix controls with distributed I/O for main press, folder, and counter ejector
- Allen-Bradley Kinetix drives and motors
- Allen-Bradley PanelView touch screen, providing single point order entry
- New switch plates with Allen-Bradley components
- Service PC allowing remote troubleshooting access and support
The BW Papersystems Service Department is a highly dedicated team of people committed to giving the best customer support in the industry. Trained technicians are available for emergency service, machine updates and maintenance.
Technicians are available throughout the world for fast response and quality service. Learn more about how our service technicians can help you.