Vortx Day Tanks
Upgrade ApplicationModular tank(s) to be located at/near the corrugator to feed adhesive to the glue pans with the capability to thermally control the adhesive and add liquid additives such as resin just prior to application.
100 gallon stainless steel tank(s) with integral jacketed sides, hinged top and sloped bottom. Laser Level sensor to automatically order starch from main storage tank and circulating agitator.
- 1-1/2 in. Dual Air diaphragm pumps complete with filter and regulator, to circulate finished adhesive. Includes By-Pass Valve to help prevent overflow. Mounted and pre-piped for quick efficient installations.
- System for automatic addition of a liquid resin into a use tank installed at the corrugator. Includes a resin metering pump and confirming flow switch.
- Heating and cooling system complete with an electric water heater. Includes automatic valve and temperature sensor to support automatic temperature control. Controls and water heater will support up to three run tanks.
NOTE: Chilled water source supplied by customer unless a chiller is offered in this proposal.
- Precise Temperature Control of adhesive at the corrugator
- Fresh accurate resin dosing of adhesive at the corrugator
- Only dose what is needed
- “Push” one way flow of adhesive from storage (Fresh Adhesive)
The BW Papersystems Service Department is a highly dedicated team of people committed to giving the best customer support in the industry. Trained technicians are available for emergency service, machine updates and maintenance.
Technicians are available throughout the world for fast response and quality service. Learn more about how our service technicians can help you.