PassPort 4 Machine
After the books have been sewn, laminated and cut to size using the Passport 1, 2R and 3 machines, the PassPort 4 numbers the books with a gothic number and/or a laser perforation. Alternatively, a barcode of the passport number can be applied into the book or printed onto a label. Optionally chips can be simultaneously verified and initialized for e-passports.
All styles of passports and e-passports can be manufactured by combining machine PassPort 4 with our PassPort 1, 2R and 3 machines.
Passport Machine for Number and Chip Programming
Compliance with Standards
Productivity and Technology
- High productivity and reliable production in terms of quality and output
- Sophisticated technology for easy operation and maintenance
Design and Modularity
- Rigid design for increased life expectancy (>30 years)
- Modular layout in order to accommodate various types of passports and future upgrades
|PassPort 4-25, 4-45 and 4-50|
|Cycles/min||25, 45 or 50 booklets/min depending on the layout|
Size: 125 ± 5 x 88± 5
Thickness max. 6 mm
CRN impact number/barcode 39 printing
PassPort 4 Basic Equipment:
- Opening of cover and pages according to passport layout
- CRN impact number/barcode 39 printing
- Camera control of printed numbers/bar codes
- Registration of Chip-UIDs and passport numbers
- Opening of additional pages
- Laser perforation of the number with round or shaped holes (square, triangle, oval, star)
- Offset transport for optimum utilization of laser cycles
- Camera control of perforated numbers
- Vertical delivery
BW Papersystems modular passport machine system offers customized solutions, including RFID e-passports storing biometric data, high capacity lockstitch sewing, and new cover and chip inlay lamination techniques.Watch Video
Works Well With
If you are looking for other machines in the process, here they are.
You Might Also Like
The machine or line you are looking at is great, here are some other models or individual line units.