Wrapmatic GRSX Folio Ream Wrapper
- Wrapping table: up to 3-4 reams/min.
- Semi-/Full automatic version: up to 8 reams/min.
- Ream sizes ranging from 279 x 420 mm to 1200 x 1400 mm
- Wrapping table: Manual girth gluing & folding, automatic cutting of wrapping material to selected length and width, plus palletizing
- Semi auto version: adds manual girth folding, automatic girth gluing & end folding
- Full auto version: adds automatic girth folding
- 1,80 m and 1,20 m stack infeed heights available
- Options: 2 or 3 stacks at infeed, double & quad ream stacking at palletizer
- Small converters currently hand-wrapping products
- Small converters requiring higher quality end products
- Small converters with potential to upgrade to fully automatic ream wrapping
- Large capacity mills currently staffing manual labor force hand-wrapping rejected materials
The Wrapmatic GRSX is a modular, low to medium capacity folio-size ream wrapper. It is scalable from a basic wrapping table version to semi-automatic to even fully automatic wrapping. It handles all palletized paper and plastic sheets and other flat materials, ranging from 20 up to 600 gsm.
Scalable Automation Level
Infeed Stack and Palletizer Options
|Ream width||279 mm (min.)||1200 mm (max.)|
|Ream length||420 mm (min.)||1400 mm (max.)|
|Ream thickness||15 mm (min.)||130 mm (max.)|
|25 mm (min.)||130 mm (max.)|
|15 mm (min.)||50 mm (max.)|
|Ream Weight||5 kg (min.)||80 kg (max.)|
|Stack Height incl. pallet||1200 or 1800 mm pile height|
|up to 3-4 reams (wrapping table)|
up to 8 reams (semi-/full automatic)
|Suitable products for|
|Paper, Paper Board, Carbonless Paper, Synthetic Paper, Plastic Sheet Materials|
|20 - 600 gsm|
|Wrapping material||Kraft & Poly Coated Paper (coated internally) 80- 120 gsm|
Reel: max. dia. 1000 mm & 76 mm core
|Infeed Options||Single, Double or Triple Stack|
|Palletizer Options||Single, Double/Quad Stack|
| Reel Changeover|
|5 - 10 Minutes|
|Required Operators||Wrapping table: 3 (or 2 for small sizes)|
Semi auto: 3 (or 2 for small sizes)
Full auto: 1 plus 1 assistant (part-time)
From simple wrapping table to fully automatic wrapping - this upgradeable wrapper is what you need
Folio ream wrapper expertise for paper & board converters
3 base versions - scaled to your need
- Wrapping Table: A mainly manual machine that greatly improves the product quality compared to hand-wrapping. The ergonomic infeed and wrapping height reduces operator fatigue. And with its automatic cutting of wrapping material to selected length and width as well as automatic palletizing, the output is at 3-4 reams per minute
- Semi-automatic wrapper: Automatic girth gluing, end gluing and folding are added to the wrapping table - increasing the output to 8 reams per minute
- Fully automatic wrapper: Once your business flourishes, you can upgrade your GRSX to become a fully automatic ream wrapper including automatic girth folding
Infeed stack and palletizing options available
Maximize your ROI significantly - by increasing product output and reducing the number of operators
Wrapmatic GRSX - Modular Folio-Size Ream Wrapper, with optional Robotic Arms
The GRSX will grow with your business - because it is modular and can be scaled from a basic wrapping table version to semi-automatic to even fully automatic wrapping. It's optional robotic arm wrapping feature is a plus, further enhancing it's performance and efficiency. The GRSX can handle a wide range of palletized paper and plastic sheets and other flat materials, ranging from 20 up to 600 gsm. Ream sizes range from 279 x 420 mm to 1200 x 1400 mm. Output: Wrapping table up to 3-4 reams/min. and semi-/full automatic version up to 8 reams/min.Watch Video
Find Your Machine
BW Papersystems offers a wide selection of paper industry equipment with industry-leading technology.
Learn more about the BW Papersystems equipment and products offered.
Works Well With
If you are looking for other machines in the process, here they are.
You Might Also Like
The machine or line you are looking at is great, here are some other models or individual line units.