Falcon Sheeter (for Paper Converters)
Reliable, productive folio sheeter combining the best technologies
The combination of proven technologies and know-how from JAG Synchro, E.C.H. Will, Bielomatik and Marquip resulted in the Falcon sheeter, a highly flexible folio sheeter at a competitive price. The cost-effective sheeter runs a broad range of paper products and is ideal for demanding paper converters.
Superior Cut Quality
The Falcon converts grammages from 60 to 600 gsm, with up to 10 web production for paper applications and 2 web capacity for board.
Available with a range of unwinding equipment with or without splicing as well as with various sheet handling packages for a wide range of material types.
This sheeter is designed to be very user-friendly in operation and maintenance, including HMI, diagnostics & on-screen help, MES is available as an option.
|Sheet Width||350 mm / 13.8 in (min.)||2500 mm / 98 in (max.)|
|Sheet Length||400 mm / 15.7 in|
279 mm / 11 in (min.)
|1650 mm / 65 in|
2080 mm / 82 in
3500 mm / 138 in (max.)
|Roll diameter||up to 2200 mm / 87 in|
|Roll width||450 mm / 18 in (min.)||2600 mm / 102 in (max.)|
|Roll weight (max.)||5000 kg (11000 lb.)|
optional: 7000 kg (15400 lb.)
|Core Diameter||76 mm / 3 in up to 305 mm / 12 in|
|Working width, net||up to 2500 mm / 98 in|
|Production Speed (max.) as per Speed curve||350 m/min. / 1150 ft/min.|
|Grammage||60 - 600 gsm|
|Knife load cross cutter (max.)||1000 gsm (max single web)|
900 gsm CWF / 800 gsm UWF
|Knife load slitter (max.)||750 gsm per level|
|Length accuracy||+/- 0,38 mm (0.015 in)- Single Web|
+/- 0,5 mm (0.020 in)- Multi Web
|Sheet squareness accuracy||+/- 0,5 mm (0.020 in)|
- World leading knife technology with superior cut quality up to 1000 gsm (max single web), 900 gsm CWF (coated wood free paper) / 800 gsm UWF (uncoated wood free paper)
- Supports reduced speed, zero reject non-stop pallet change
- Web widths up to 2500 mm / 98 in
- Converts grammages from 60 up to 600 gsm
- 2-web board cutting capacity up to 350 gsm for dramatically increased output
- Up to 10 web production for paper sheeting
- Automatic set-up single & dual level slitter section
- Simplified size change adjustments allow efficient handling of low volume orders
- Available with a range of unwinding equipment with and without automatic splicing
- Machine control via Siemens/Beckhoff
- Unique low inertia knife drums and motors provide industry leading low power consumption
- Sheet handling packages for versatile handling of a wide range of material types
- HMI, machine set up functions and maintenance all designed to be simple and user friendly, MES available
Falcon sheeter - a highly productive & automated sheeter for paper & board
The new Falcon combines renown technologies and know-how from Jagenberg, E.C.H. Will, Bielomatik and Marquip. This high-performance, cost-effective folio sheeter runs a broad range of paper or board products, providing excellent cut accuracy and product quality. It offers splicing and automation options.Watch Video
Works Well With
If you are looking for other machines in the process, here they are.
You Might Also Like
The machine you are looking at is great, here are some other models.