Falcon Sheeter (for Board Mills)
Reliable folio sheeter combining best technologies - with a multi-web board production option
The Falcon sheeter combines proven technologies and know-how from JAG Synchro, E.C.H. Will, Bielomatik and Marquip - the result is a highly productive folio sheeter for board mills. This reliable sheeter delivers high output, non-marking product quality and offers various splicing and automation options. With no compromise in sheet accuracy or cut quality, the Falcon's multi-web operation offers a true output benefit.
Superior Cut Quality
World leading knife technology with superior cut quality up to 1000 gsm.
Multi-Web Board Production
A 2500 mm wide Falcon can produce industry-leading output of up to 500 tonnes/day consistently, running two webs, subject to material type and orders run.
This sheeter is designed to be very user-friendly in operation and maintenance, including diagnostics & on-screen help, MES is available as an option.
|Sheet Width||350 mm / 13.8 in (min.)||2500 mm / 98 in (max.)|
|Sheet Length||320 mm / 12.6 in (min.)||1650 mm / 65 in (max.)|
|Roll diameter||up to 2200 mm / 87 in|
|Roll width||450 mm / 18 in (min.)||2600 mm / 102 in (max.)|
|Roll weight (max.)||5000 kg (11000 lb.)|
optional: 7000 kg (15400 lb.)
|Core Diameter||76 mm / 3 in up to 305 mm / 12 in|
|Working width, net||up to 2500 mm / 98 in|
|Production Speed (max.) as per Speed curve||350 m/min. / 1150 ft/min.|
140 - 1000 gsm -Single Web
140 - 500 gsm -Dual Web
|Knife load cross cutter (max.)||subject to material type|
1000 gsm (max. single web)
900 gsm CWF
800 gsm UWF
|Knife load slitter (max.)||750 gsm per level|
|Length accuracy||+/- 0,38 mm (0.015 in)- Single Web|
+/- 0,5 mm (0.020 in)- Multi Web
|Sheet squareness accuracy||+/- 0,5 mm (0.020 in)|
- Multi-web board sheeting capacity
- World leading knife technology with superior cut quality up to 1000 gsm (max. single web) / 900 gsm CWF (coated wood free paper) / 800 gsm UWF (uncoated wood free paper)
- Board qualities ranging from 140 - 1000 gsm for single web & 140 - 500 gsm for double web
- High-speed continuous discharge and zero reject non-stop pallet change
- Machine working web widths up to 2500 mm / 98 in & production speed up to 350 m/min. / 1150 ft/min.
- Fast size changes with automation options
- Automatic single & dual level slitter with in machine set-up
- User-friendly design in operation and maintenance, including diagnostics & on-screen help, MES available
- Heavy duty mill standard
Falcon sheeter - a highly productive & automated sheeter for paper & board
The new Falcon combines renown technologies and know-how from Jagenberg, E.C.H. Will, Bielomatik and Marquip. This high-performance, cost-effective folio sheeter runs a broad range of paper or board products, providing excellent cut accuracy and product quality. It offers splicing and automation options.Watch Video
Works Well With
If you are looking for other machines in the process, here they are.
You Might Also Like
The machine you are looking at is great, here are some other models.